About Me

Welcome! My name is Minja. I'm a writer and when the writer's block strike I create different tags to overcome the nothingness in my head. I hope you like what you see here.

Current Reads

My Creative Team

Favorite Stores

Blinkies I made

Archives

Labels

Fancy Scrap

Saturday, July 14, 2018

✿➹⁀✿Coffee Break and More✿➹⁀✿



Tag featuring tube called "Amy" by Alex Prihodko, available now at PFD store. Matching scrap kit by Sophisticat Simone is a part of the collab which you can get for free if you purchase 3 or more scrap kits at CDO store by the end of this month. Animation by Sophisticat Simone is also part of the animation collab which you can get for free if you purchase 4 or more animations from CDO store :).










0 comments ♥:

Post a Comment

Search

I CT For

My Sites

Fan Of

Follow Me