About Me

Welcome! My name is Minja. I'm a writer and when the writer's block strike I create different tags to overcome the nothingness in my head. I hope you like what you see here.

Current Reads

My Creative Team

Favorite Stores

Blinkies I made

Archives

Labels

Fancy Scrap

Saturday, December 22, 2018

✿➹⁀✿Christmas Masks✿➹⁀✿



It is the most wonderful time of the year and I've been inspired to make some Christmas masks today. Feel free to use them in your scrapbook projects, challenges for personal use. NO commercial use is allowed! If you would like to share them with your friends, please direct them to this blog post instead of sharing them through the emails and/or through your blog pages. Thank you in advance and I hope you have a jolly season <3! 









0 comments ♥:

Post a Comment

Search

I CT For

My Sites

Fan Of

Follow Me