About Me

Welcome! My name is Minja. I'm a writer and when the writer's block strike I create different tags to overcome the nothingness in my head. I hope you like what you see here.

Current Reads

My Creative Team

Favorite Stores

Blinkies I made

Archives

Labels

Fancy Scrap

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

✿➹⁀✿Vintage Stamps✿➹⁀✿



I've spent my entire day scrolling down Pinterest which is something I always do when I feel down. I've got crazy about junk journals lately even though my obsession with all things vintage lasts much, much longer. Pinterest is the greatest source of inspiration and so these stamps are created out of random free vintage images, mixed with few splatter brushes. If you find them perfect for your scrap projects feel free to use them. They are 2500x2500 files. Don't forget to sharpen them to bring back the details :). My stamps and masks are free for PERSONAL USE ONLY! 
Download stamps HERE.








5 comments:

  1. These are stunning Minja! I love your stamps! TYSVM sweetie for sharing these with the psp community and for your talent! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic I will use these in my tutorials, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Search

I CT For

My Sites

Fan Of

Follow Me