About Me

Welcome! My name is Minja. I'm a writer and when the writer's block strike I create different tags to overcome the nothingness in my head. I hope you like what you see here.

Current Reads

My Creative Team

Favorite Stores

Blinkies I made

Archives

Labels

Fancy Scrap

Saturday, September 4, 2021

✿➹⁀✿Autumn Clusters✿➹⁀✿



Tags featuring 3 cluster frames I made using the kit "Autumn" by Hania Designs. You can find the cluster frames at EleganceFly store "HERE"
I matched it with the artwork "Veil" by Nocturne, exclusively available at PicsForDesign, artwork "Lucy" and "Jenna"by Misticheskaya, and CU tube by Attila, available with the purchase of the kit "Autumn" by Hania Designs.
































0 comments ♥:

Post a Comment

Search

I CT For

My Sites

Fan Of

Follow Me