About Me

Welcome! My name is Minja. I'm a writer and when the writer's block strike I create different tags to overcome the nothingness in my head. I hope you like what you see here.

Current Reads

My Creative Team

Favorite Stores

Blinkies I made

Archives

Labels

Fancy Scrap

Wednesday, January 25, 2023

✿➹⁀✿My Darling Valentine✿➹⁀✿



The newest scrap kit "My Darling Valentine" is now available at PicsForDesign and EleganceFly store.
It is originally created to match Misticheskaya tube "Omelia".
Both tubes by Yuki are INCLUDED!

In my tag, I used artwork "Amelia" by Attila, and animation from the "Animation Package 772"

I hope you like it.

With love,
Atelier de Minja 💟














Tags by Gail




Tag by Minja





Tag by Vivienne




Tag by Adrienne



Tag by Lori














0 comments ♥:

Post a Comment

Search

I CT For

My Sites

Fan Of

Follow Me