About Me

Welcome! My name is Minja. I'm a writer and when the writer's block strike I create different tags to overcome the nothingness in my head. I hope you like what you see here.

Current Reads

My Creative Team

Favorite Stores

Blinkies I made

Archives

Labels

Fancy Scrap

Friday, February 17, 2023

✿➹⁀✿In A Far Far Land✿➹⁀✿




The newest scrap kit "In A Far Far Land" is now available at "EleganceFly" and "PicsForDesign" stores.
The kit is designed to match the exclusive artwork "Everly and Beverly" by Misticheskaya
but can be used with any tube.

I hope you like it.
With love,

~Atelier de Minja 💟









Tag by Minja






Tag by Gail



Tag by Adrienne



Tag by Maricarmen




Tag by Lori



Tag by Jessica




Tag by Vivienne























0 comments ♥:

Post a Comment

Search

I CT For

My Sites

Fan Of

Follow Me