About Me
Archives
Labels
- AbbeyDawn (1)
- Alec Rud (1)
- Alex Prihodko (15)
- Alexandra Vanhek (17)
- Alfadesire (1)
- Alicia Mujica (1)
- All Dolled Up (7)
- Anna Liwanag (34)
- Anna Marine (6)
- AoRK (4)
- Atelier de Minja (40)
- Attila (14)
- Avroraart (2)
- Barbara Jensen (2)
- Bella Caribena (7)
- Briet Olga (6)
- CDO (124)
- CDO Collab Kits (15)
- Carla Secco (1)
- Celestial Scraps (1)
- Celinart Pinup (17)
- Chaos Priestess (23)
- Chichi Designz (4)
- Chris Pastel (1)
- Clusters (4)
- Commercial Use (1)
- Dee's Sign Depot (40)
- Devilish Dezigns (1)
- Digidesign Resort (1)
- Dilara (4)
- Dirk Richter (2)
- Doodle By Design (11)
- Elegance Fly (36)
- Elias Chatzoudis (8)
- Ellie Milk (1)
- Enamorte (5)
- Enys Guerrero (43)
- Eskada (32)
- Feli Designs (1)
- Fiodorova Maria (1)
- Foxys Designz (67)
- Gimptastic Scraps (3)
- Goldwasser (6)
- Grianna (2)
- Hania Designs (41)
- Honored Scraps (4)
- Hungry Hill (4)
- Jasmine Becket-Griffith (2)
- Jeff Haynie (2)
- Jennifer Janesko (1)
- Kajenna (1)
- Karmalized Scraps (2)
- Katharine (9)
- Keith Garvey (3)
- Kissed by Kelz (2)
- KizzedByKelz (4)
- Kurama Phoenix (1)
- Ladyhawwk Designs (25)
- Laguna (4)
- Lorie Davison (8)
- Martin Abel (1)
- Masks (1)
- Melanie Delon (3)
- Michael Calandra (5)
- Mini kits (2)
- Mischief Circus (2)
- Misstigri (1)
- Misticheskaya (56)
- Monti's Scrap (1)
- NLDesigns (6)
- Nene Thomas (1)
- Nocturne (25)
- Olga Fomina (6)
- PU Kits (2)
- Pics For Design (38)
- PinUp Toons (4)
- Pink Paradox Productions (30)
- Poser Tubes (1)
- Rebecca Sinz (1)
- Rebel Designs (304)
- Rzhevskii (1)
- Sabine Rich (1)
- Sara Butcher (1)
- Scarpbookgraphics (4)
- Schnegge (2)
- Sheena Pike (2)
- Sheokate (3)
- Simona Candini (1)
- Snags (6)
- Sophisticat Simone (124)
- Sophisticat Simone. (90)
- Steampunk (1)
- Stella Felice (1)
- Studio Manu (3)
- Tanisia_art (1)
- Tiny Turtle Designs (67)
- Toria (11)
- Trinita (6)
- Vadis (5)
- Very Many (35)
- ViNina (36)
- Vinegar (7)
- Wicked Princess (1)
- Yude's Kreationz (1)
- Yuki (6)
- Yulya (2)
- Yuriko Shirou (6)
- Zindy Zone (1)
- Zlata M (7)
Friday, September 25, 2026
✿➹⁀✿Autumn in the Forest✿➹⁀✿
Hello everyone. It's been a while since I posted anything here, and even longer since I created a new kit for taggers. So, these past few days, I sat down and tried to remember how to do that. I learned that I have muscle memory when it comes to Photoshop, which is a good thing. As for everything else, I'm still learning.
Because ALL of my favourite designers quit making CU kits, I have decided to try using AI and see how that goes.
I created an autumn-inspired tagger kit because, well, autumn is my favourite time of the year and I'm not ready to move on to Halloween just yet (if at all). I've been walking in the forest almost every day since I came on vacation. It's the most wonderful feeling. With that in mind, please find "Autumn In The Forest" scrap kit below.
This kit is free since I still don't know if I will continue making these and, if so, whether I will make my own shop or not.
I hope you like it. I can't wait to see your tags. 😊
Labels:Atelier de Minja
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)































0 comments ♥:
Post a Comment